As the leading provider of voice, video and call recording, Voice Products services key industries across the US such as healthcare, education, utilities, transportation, legal, law enforcement and E911. Business and vendors defer to Voice Products' expertise in speech recognition, medical document management systems, courtroom and interview room recording, medical coding solutions, digital dictation, video surveillance, body worn cameras, customer interaction recording and analytics, Next-Gen 911 and access control.
• Wide range of mobile and fixed cameras for easy deployment.
• True ONE TOUCH recording.
• Covert wired or wireless briefing.
• Remote real-time interview viewing.
• "Electronic notes" indexing function.
• Simultaneous recording to a DVD or external hard drive, satisfying "first evidence" requirements.
• Tamper-proof watermarking.
• Simple, secure Evidence Vault storage technology simplifies file search and storage.
• Exported DVDs and CDs are playable on consumer players or Windows computers
• Free, feature-rich iRecord Player operates without proprietary CODECs.
• Unique DVD spanning technology creates multiple-disc sets for longer interviews.
• Off-Site Interviews
• Drug Interdiction (In-Car-Interviews)
• Crime Scene Investigation
• Insurance Fraud Investigation
• Accident Investigation
• Key Witness Interviews