As the leading provider of voice, video and call recording, Voice Products services key industries across the US such as healthcare, education, utilities, transportation, legal, law enforcement and E911. Business and vendors defer to Voice Products' expertise in speech recognition, medical document management systems, courtroom and interview room recording, medical coding solutions, digital dictation, video surveillance, body worn cameras, customer interaction recording and analytics, Next-Gen 911 and access control.
iRecord is the natural choice for interview rooms of all types that require a SIMPLE video and audio recording solution with very high quality and reliability. In addition to the "ONE TOUCH" recording controls that are simple and user-friendly, iRecord is designed to operate without disrupting established operating procedures. Once recorded, the digital media is stored on smaller, more reliable optical media rather than "bulky" audio or video tapes, ensuring a complete and accurate recording of excellent quality.
At Voice Products, Inc., we're not only the exclusive reseller of iRecord in Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas and Texas - we also have highly skilled and certified technicians capable of providing the service and support needed to run a mission-critical recording application such as iRecord.
Since iRecord uses the latest OPEN, digital media assets such as Windows Media (WMV) and MPEG technologies, users are ensured of a TOTALLY COMPATIBLE AND OPEN media future that includes NO PROPRIETARY CODES that can totally disappear in a year or two.
Text Annotation: Unlike a DVR or VHS recorder, iRecord offers multiple tools to encourage activities above and beyond simply recording. For example, time-stamped annotations in iRecord can be created and directly associated recorded audio/video. iRecord “indexes” can also be rapidly searched in our powerful Evidence Vault to locate specific words, case numbers or phrases and the corresponding audio/video segment instantly played. iRecord’s superior integration of index notes, combined with simple operation, makes iRecord an ideal choice for interview situations that demand more than just high quality audio/video recording.
•Achieve 100% compliance with new State and Federal mandates
• ONE TOUCH Recording that is actually EASIER to operate than a standard VHS recorder.
• Produce superior quality digital video and audio recordings.
• Enjoy the inherent time-saving features, unlike a Digital Video Recorder
• Easily duplicate selected portions of interviews to CD or DVD
• Eliminate the use of "bulky" Analog audio cassette and Video VHS tapes by transitioning digital recordings that utilize CD/DVD technology
• Search and retrieve all annotations and audio/video associated with a particular interview at the click of a mouse
• Legal Prosecution & Defense
• Gain immediate access to relevant interrogation recordings
• Make personal case-relevant notes about the case while reviewing audio/video
• Save valuable review time with superior quality recordings.
• Save time while creating presentations for courtrooms
• Other Benefits:
• Improve productivity without changing established operating procedures.
• Effortlessly share recordings via CD or DVD or your local area network
• Achieve quick return on investment (ROI).
• ONE TOUCH Recording and VHS-style controls make operation SIMPLE.
• Greater versatility and more time saving features than an off the shelf DVR.
• Simple “Pie Chart” shows instantly how much space remains on recorder
• Volume and speed control during playback of a recording.
• Automatic delivery through a LAN or WAN
• Automatically time-and-date stamp user text annotations that allows user to skip directly to important parts of interview
• Turnkey solution to record, store and play back interviews
• One page recording user manual means NO COMPUTER EXPERIENCE NECESSARY TO OPERATE.
• CD/DVD storage media eliminates difficulties associated with storing cassette or VHS tapes over long periods of time.
• No extensive IT support required to implement.
• Using CD/DVD storage means no more lost interviews from broken or damaged tapes.
• No more rewinding or fast-forwarding tapes!
• Notes taken individually are private to each recording.
• Easily find specific sections of an interview by searching for specific words or information in individual recordings.