Dragon NaturallySpeaking Legal Edition Speech Recognition Software
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 Legal enterprise-ready speech recognition software is the ideal solution for attorneys and other legal professionals who want to work faster and smarter. It lets users dictate documents, send email, search the Web, and command and control their PCs — entirely by voice command. With Dragon Legal speech recognition software, you can reduce transcription costs, document turnaround time and dependency on support staff, while increasing overall productivity and billings.
Designed specifically for the legal community, Dragon Legal includes a special language model to help you achieve optimal out-of-the-box accuracy when dictating legal terms, automatically formats legal citations, and offers third-party correction features to speed document turnaround and reduce reliance on support staff.
- Create custom speech commands to build and format document templates.
- Use your iPhone or iPod as a wireless microphone.
- Dictate into a digital recorder for additional productivity on the go.
- Dragon Legal even provides security features, configuration options, and administrative tools for managing large user networks.
Key Features of our Speech Recognition Software
- Up to 99% speech recognition accuracy right out of the box.
- Creation of documents, reports, spreadsheets, or messages just by speaking.
- Ability to compose emails or search the Web for information faster than ever with Dragon Voice Shortcuts.
- Nuance Text-to-Speech technology that reads on-screen text in human-sounding synthesized speech.
- Dragon Voice Shortcuts that let you create email, schedule appointments, and search your desktop using simple voice commands.
- Creation of custom commands for inserting frequently used text and graphics or automating routine data entry.
- Ability to use Dragon with a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder and automatically transcribe your recorded voice.
- Support for multiple audio input devices; use Dragon with a wireless microphone, including Bluetooth.
- Support for Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, and virtually any other Windows application.
- Audio playback of your dictation with the associated transcription highlighted on the screen for easier proofreading and correction.
- Ability to import/export custom word lists that can include commonly used proper names or industry-specific terminology.
- Preconfigured vocabulary that includes more than 30,000 legal terms.
- Third-party correction features.
- Dragon Voice Notations feature that allow the speaker to make side comments that are saved as part of the recorded dictation but do not appear as part of the transcribed text.
- Support for custom voice commands to quickly insert frequently used text and graphics.
- Administrative security options to enable only select users to modify vocabularies; add/modify/create custom commands; and view/edit/export custom commands.
- Dragon profiles centralized on the network ("Roaming" configuration).
- Ability to create AutoTranscribe Folder Agent.
- Remote management of word lists, custom commands and vocabularies (Nsadmin.exe and Data Distribution Tool wizard).
- MSI installation.
- High-quality headset microphone included with purchase.
Dragon Remote Microphone App
The free Dragon Remote Microphone software allows Dragon customers to use their mobile device as a wireless microphone. With this app, Dragon customers can achieve the same great accurate transcription without being tethered to their computers. The Dragon Remote Microphone app can be used with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 or higher with iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch 4th gen devices running iOS 4.2 or later and the new version of Dragon Dictate for Mac 2.
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Legal Brochure